Wednesday, August 6, 2008

!&@#$% Murray!

A good battery-charging recharged the battery to full, but failed to improve its status or behavior in any other perceivable way. As I found out when I returned from carrying a load to storage.

I've been on the phone trying to sort out my next steps--but I'm not going to put another USD 200-300 into this machine. I may spend some money on a crew to come out and do the heavy-duty landscaping stuff that needs doing, but not on just keeping Murray limping along. He is seven years old, after all.

Aggravating, though it simplifies things, I guess. Just in the direction of higher costs to me.

1 comment:

Charles Montgomery said...

When you get to Korea, if you haven't yet, you will see millions of logos of happy animals eager to be slaughtered. ;-)

My name is Roger Wellor and I’m doing a study of the successes and failures of Korean International Tourism Marketing. I have a brief survey online that I invite you to take. It is designed to be answered by Korean/US bloggers and to give a slight outline of how these cross-cultural thinkers evaluate Korea’s International Marketing.

Your email will not be used for anything other than this survey (in fact it is not a required field in the survey) and if you have any questions, I can be contacted here at rwellor@spunangel.com.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C1BZDkamZB1C03Q_2ftJTkVw_3d_3d

thank you,

Roger…