Sunday, August 24, 2008

Evening in the Land of the Morning Calm

Well, I am in Korea, at the Hyundai Training Ctr, a two hour bus ride from Incheon Airport. Free wi-fi in the Internet Lounge.

Here is a pic as I said farewell to 150 Boone for the last time:
Buh-bye house
Here's a photo of the plane, loading up at Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
Korean Air Flight 036
The flight was right at fourteen hours, made easier by the wide selection of movies and such on the personal monitors on the seatbacks. Very cool. I watched The Graduate (One word: plastics), Son of Rambow (which was pretty cute) nd I don't remember what all. It also had a screen with flight information. Here's the view a few minutes before landing:
Monitor showing flight information
My first purchase in won was a Diet Coke--er, Coke Light (1,300 W--a buck and a half):
Coke Light, 1300 won
More later...

No comments: