Saturday, October 29, 2011

Street Scenes XIII

Photobucket

To be precise, this scene wasn't exactly on the "street" as it was in a newly opened mall adjacent to Sindorim Sta. These characters, and several of their friends, were wandering around D-Cube City. And cities have streets.

I stopped by there on my way home today from teaching my Public Speaking class--D^3 is huge, but the 5F "Chef Street" or food court was not as impressive as I hoped: about two dozen restaurants, but most of them serving standard Korean fare. I gave the Burger Hunter a try, and pictured below is the "Cheese Cheese Cheese Burger", two patties with Velveeta (TM), mozzarella and grilled onions. It was delicious!

Photobucket

I have written about the rotisserie chicken trucks before, but now there is one at the end of the block and around the corner at least twice a week, making me very happy:

Photobucket

Finally, this bit of delection is called an Egyptian beef sandwich, near as I can tell from the sign:

Photobucket

... and you get one from this guy who parks on a curb in Itaewon:

Photobucket

He doesn't sell the OB Golden Lager, you go into the GS25 facing him to get that.

Hungry?

No comments: