Friday, January 23, 2015

Winter Camp: A Son's Heart

I have finished my contractually-obligated three weeks of winter English, two weeks mentioned previously, and one week of "Movie-Makers". This time, I had three smart, reasonably confident boys from the fifth grade. They wrote the story (well, mainly Jimmy, with some polishing and a couple of plot points improved by me), learned their parts and acted it all. I was producer and cinematographer.

I also found a decent free editing program that handles .MOV format, and taught them how to edit. Get some popcorn, settle in and enjoy!


Double click for full-screen mode--helpful if your resolution doesn't show the whole thing in my blog format.

1 comment:

조안나 said...

Hahaahaha! That movie was fantastic!! What creative kids, it must have been fun to do.