Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Politics is Inevitable, and Sometimes Graphic

Okay, for the past month exactly, I have been collecting images, photoshops (is that even a noun? Now it is), graphics, etc, shared by my peeps on FB.

As long as they had a political slant. And were amusing. Well, actually, the ones toward the end are not amusing one damn bit.

Remember to click on the image to enlarge if you can't read it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd never heard of Bernie Sanders before*, but I'm glad he exists.

* this isn't saying much, as i have drifted dangerously far from electoral politics over the past 3 years.

A Deal Or No Deal said...

As a frequent bringer-inner of donuts to the staff room, I presume that the picture of Obama with the donuts is Photoshopped. Correct?

The one about the 26-year-old getting off the couch is also really funny.