Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pointless: The Game

Not much to blog about lately--busy at work, occupied at home. Today's submission will give you an udea what I've been doing in my spare time, especially if you combine it with a similarity in some other recent posts.

Here is an episode from season 6 of the British game show Pointless, aired in February 2012. It was notable for the appearance of a young couple headed to Korea to become English teachers. They did not acquit themselves well in this episode, but it's a double-elimination style game, so watch the next episode to see what happens next, eh?

Still, interesting format, challenging questions.

3 comments:

Tanner Brown said...

I like the udea about the gormat.

John from Daejeon said...

Damn, I had to watch a few minutes to see which Korea they were headed to. Those lucky Brits can also teach in the North, but those openings are few and far between. However, they do pay very well, but I don't know if it'd be enough for me to live without so much of life's little pleasures like air conditioning, hot water, electricity, and basic human rights/freedom.

Tuttle said...

Crap. Fixed it. I'm a writer, not a typist.

News to me, JFD. I'd love to visit, but would not want to live there.