Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog News

This is the 500th post to The Seoul Patch, just about in time to reach my Yanqui friends in celebrating Independence Day.

My first post was June 15, 2008--a little over two years ago. My, how time flies! (Uh, that's an idiom, time doesn't actually have wings...) I had considered, at one point around April or so, trying to time out my posts so that this one would arrive on the second anniversary of that first one. But I realized that would probably involve a little bit of filler, and I know you, my dear friends and readers, want only the full-strength, hi-test blogging you've come to expect from the Seoul Patch, not some watered-down pablum served up by certain other blogs.

I mentioned last week that I will be getting a new contract in early July--my co-teacher tells me that it will be sometime this week--so you can expect about another year's worth of posts on this blog.

Yikes, or Yippee!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats, Tuttle!

조안나 said...

congrats and nice pic!

Charles Montgomery said...

Congratulations but...

not some watered-down pablum served up by certain other blogs.

Dude, I'm here.. I read your blog!

;-)